Howdy! Hosted version and downloadable / localhost version for v0.1 available today. Still working on lots of supporting materials and I have disabled quite a few features that are not "ready for prime-time"
Check out the sample flow below...
Or start with a blank flow...
Sample of things NOT done yet as of this post:
- Proper Documentation and How-To videos
- Example Flows (besides the US State one above)
- For Each Block
- Shell Command Block (reqs server component not included w v0.1)
- Generic HTTP Req Block (reqs server component for proxying, else client-side CORs can be a crapshoot)
- Sub-flows (mini-flows inside a block)
- Saving and Pulling pre-configured User Blocks out of a "parts bin"
- Lots of UI bugs exist
Comments, bug-reports, etc - please hit me up on Twitter @ryrobes (DMs are open!)
Stay tuned for updates, bugfixes, etc. Releasing the server edition with HTTP reqs, Shell scripts (running local code from AI, etc), and a non-programmer friendly "loop" blocks will open up a huge world of new use cases.